„Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.“
Hello dear bridal couples,
my name is Sanela, and if you you'd like, I am now your personal wedding planner!!
I know exactly how you feel because I have just recently planned my own wedding. My husband and I got married in the Canyons of Las Vegas, Nevada - a small, intimate ceremony amidst an incredibly stunning landscape!
We then celebrated with our close family and friends in Umbria, the heart of Italy - it was simply dreamy and very romantic!
Even though it was my second wedding, everything felt exciting and new. My (blended) family was involved in the preparations, and I was especially delighted with the support of our two children, whom we included in the ceremony..
Planning, Concept, Organization: Hochzeitsfein
Photografy: Tears Wedding Film
Stationary: Kleine Karte
Wedding rings: Trauringspezialisten
featured on: Hochzeitswahn-Sei inspiriert
I am a passionate Wedding Planner, ans I approach every wedding as if it were my own. With dedication and attention to detail, I have had the privilege of assisting many couples in organizing and realizing their wedding visions. There is nothing more rewarding for me than inspiring you with my ideas and ensuring that you can enjoy your special day with peace of mind.
After several years of experiences as a bank clerk, I gained valuable insights into planning, organization, and, most importantly, finical management. This background enables me to work competently and reliably as a wedding planner while keeping the budget of mind.
I am delighted to have built my own little wedding world with "HOCHZEITSFEIN", and I am eager to share it with you. The dream of being a wedding planner, where I can contribute my ideas, creativity, and above all, my love for weddings, has come true.
The "Wedding Planner" certificate from the Claudius Academy adds a professional touch to my independence. I take pride in this certification because, in addition to my personal passion, it demonstrates in black and white that I understand my "craft".
Your satisfaction is my top priority - the realization of your wedding dreams. This also applies to intercultural weddings. From personal experience, I understand the balance between tradition and trend, and I empathize with your situation. I am here to competently guide you and assist you in every step if you wish.
10 Facts about Sanela:
1. I simply love weddings and everything that comes with them!
2. I am a trained bank clerk.
3. I got married in the Canyons of Las Vegas, Nevada!
4. I love to travel and constantly meet new people and experience different cultures.
5. I prefer spending my free time with family and friends because that's where I recharge to give 100% for my bridal couples.
6. I adore wedding dresses and would love to try on one myself every time I accompany my brides to a bridal store..
7. I am a coffee junkie and proudly acknowledge my caffeine addiction.
8. I speak five languages and I am currently learning Italian as the sixth one.
9. I am a fan of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and enjoy pasta in all its variations.
10. I am unequivocally a summer person, and when I travel it must be to the beach.